Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Ai Karamba! Another year's going going and another one's on the way.
What have I done, what did I do? Was it yesterday or is it today?
Made up stream, went down stream and got sucked into the whirlpool,
Seasons greetings and a Happy New Year, to you and you and you.

Cried at the movies, laughed with them idiotic ones,
Walked with mother nature, chilled out in the sun.
Skimped a little here and there, lavished on great feast,
Got a little closer to love and joy and all that I had wished.

Before it's gone, before it's over,
I'd like to hold your virtual hand.
And tell you bedtime stories
About things to come as when.

There's nothing to fear, nothing to hide from,
Dream your dreams and feel the power
Of your imagination and thought of creation.
Make it happen, make it real, cos' now is the hour.

Shed your old self and molt from the past,
Hang in there while you turn and digress
I shall whisper my words to you in dreams
And you will know - truly know - nothing is what it seems.

No comments: