Monday, August 24, 2009

I Love the Fact

I love the fact
that I am blessed
with the grace
to accept life without haste.
I love the fact
that I have children
without having
to engage myself into a wedding.
I love the fact
that I have
an alternative family
where we come together naturally.
I love the fact
that I am in great company
with friends and people
who are wonderfully enjoyable.
I love the fact
that I know
what I want in life
and everything makes perfect sense.
I love the fact
that I am meeting
more like-minded people
who believes that life is a celebration.
I love the fact
that all I want
is to sing and dance and be happy
cos' in the end I know I am only energy.
I love the fact
that I believe
we reap what we sow,
we become what we know.

2 comments:

dyeve said...

I just love yo're site
well done..
this words..from this poem..are..touching..
smiles
havea great week-end!

Julya said...

Thank you dyeve. You have a wonderful weekend yourself :)