Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Maiden, Virginal, Debut reading



This long awaited reading of mine has finally arrived. I've disappointed one too many people before when I told them I wasn't ready, wasn't good enough and wasn't whatever. I don't know why I said yes almost immediately (which also took almost a day) after Sharon asked me but I know the name of the location 'Sekeping Tenggiri' has something to do with it. Which means a piece of mackerel (I'm including the entire fish here so not to sicken anyone).



Just like my writing, I write because it comes to me and it just is - so I guess my moment to read has also finally arrived - it just feels right.

I wonder what I would say about love and marriage when they come my way...

4 comments:

Shiekoreto said...

kongratulations!

Julya said...

haha shiekoreto domo arigato ... mr. roboto (

Yusuf Martin said...

Very interesting Blog. Sorry that I was not able to hear you read. That is one of the difficulties when living in Ulu Malaysia.

Julya said...

Thanks Yusuf, there'll be other times.