Sunday, October 10, 2010

Doing Time (for the things you never did)

I spent a long time putting this book together and trying to market it for what it's worth. But that didn't happen and I cast it aside for a while and let life unfold itself up until now. It was going to be 101010 today and what better way to share this ebook with anyone who wants to read it, right? Dedicated especially for my former students, who taught me more than I could ever learn on my own, I would like to share this with anyone else who follow this blog.

There comes a time when we realize how lost we are in a world full of options and distractions. Doing Time is about that awakening and about taking back control of ourselves to set things back on track.
 Doing Time (for the things you never did)                                                                   
 

No comments: