Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Koc Perempuan: Female Coach - is it even necessary?


I remember reading the big hoo-ha about introducing a female coach for the KTM at some point but didn't think much about it until yesterday when I took the train from Sentul to KL Sentral. Since it was my first time taking the train at rush hour at about 7.20pm I didn't bother to board the Koc Perempuan because I had a male companion with me at the time. As soon as we reached our destination I was just about to get out of the doors when a mob of insane crowd rushed in like it was December 21st, 2010. Someone or a few someones brushed themselves up against my breasts before I realized what had happened. By the time I stepped out onto the station I was dazed and stupefied.What the...

So if you ask me if the special coach is necessary you'll know what I have to say about that. I really don't know why all these people have to barge in as though it was the last train to salvation. I don't know if the special coach will be any better during rush hour of course but I told my friend the next time we board the train he will have to cross-dress and follow me to the female coach to avoid any unnecessary close proximities in the future.

No comments: