Saturday, December 25, 2010

Let this year be

This year is coming to a close with or without a big bang.
I've seen some nasties and I've seen some crazies
but I've also seen some nicees.
Of course there are the lonelies, the fidgeties,
the wannabees and the irritatees.
There are the talkies who are opinionated to the max,
and those who are quiet as can be.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the meanies
out to get everyone else who is not like them.
Supported by brain-dead cronies
who are nothing more than wasted zombies.
What about you?
Where do you stand?
What do you want to do?
Who do you want to join?
Are you one of the meaties
or are you one of the veggies?
Do you look at life as empties
or do you look at them as fullies?
No one can make you say or do,
think or act with what you don't agree with.
Do you think discriminating someone else
is going to bring hope and salvation for your soul?
Do you think ostracizing others
makes you a better person?
Do you think you are better and always right
because you belong to the exclusive company?
But when you become an oldie
whatever you have done will stay with you
and bring back memories of the past,
of your actions and your disgust.
Time is slipping through
and we will all be gone soon,
either let this year be
or make up for something better for you and me.

No comments: