Friday, July 29, 2011

I dream of Cormorants

One morning, before I woke, I dreamt of a flock of cormorants, which was entangled in a net, flying by and then perching on a tree. I told a friend who was on the phone with me and explained to her what a cormorant was. I got help from some old friends and we headed for the tree but no one did anything. Everyone was waiting for everyone else. When I asked why nothing was done, someone said they were waiting for another friend. Another person told me they couldn't find the right scissors to cut the net. I got a little frustrated of waiting and the excuses and started to walk to the birds to free them myself. And then I woke.





This is a cormorant.

2 comments:

WaveRunners said...

Your blog was 2 down from mine while browsing. Your 1st paragraph totally got me. Very good thought for your mind. I love birds, all animals and nature. This is a beautiful bird. I have seen a bird one time that was hanging caught in a fishermans line in the trees at the Suwannee river. It was too late for it, was already gone. I'm going to read some more of your post.

Julya said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm at your blog looking at the Suwanee River and it's magnificent. I love nature and rivers too.