Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You'll be Alright


Baby when you feel down
don't let it take away the best of you
come take my hand and join me for a trip to the moon

Come hear the music
when you are down and you are out
everything is magical and it's a miracle
O' don't keep yourself all locked up
you'll be all right

I'm here for you
don't worry
you'll be all right
you will win one more fight
don't you forget it
don't you regret it

Sometimes things don't seem right
they fall apart when you least expect it to
but it doesn't matter you still got a chance you can try

Come hear the music
when you are down and you are out
everything is magical and it's a miracle
O' don't keep yourself all locked up
you'll be all right

I'm here for you
don't worry
you'll be all right
you will win one more fight
don't you forget it
don't you regret it

Baby when the skies are gray
and all you feel is like the color blue
be the change you want you know it's all up to you

Come hear the music
when you are down and you are out
everything is magical and it's a miracle
O' don't keep yourself all locked up
you'll be all right

I'm here for you

you'll be all right
things will pass once they are gone
just hang in there for a while

If you ever feel bad
there's no one there to help or give a hand
you know you can count on me baby I'm your friend

Come hear the music
when you are down and you are out
everything is magical and it's a miracle
O' don't keep yourself all locked up
you'll be all right

Baby when you feel down
don't let it take away the best of you
come take my hand and join me for a trip to the moon

I'm here for you
You'll be all right

No comments: