Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Dream in 3 Parts


Last night I dreamed of three separate accounts at three different times. My first was minutes after I fell into deep sleep. I saw a picture of people running from some kind of catastrophe. I stirred up with fear and worry and told my friend who was beside me. I went back to sleep again and then I dreamed that the world was shaking as though it was hit by a very bad earthquake and I said to myself, "This is it." This time, I was just as afraid and even more so but I tried not to think of it and went back to sleep. Finally, hours before I woke I saw an explosion that mushroomed into the sky. It was very real to me and I woke up exhausted and troubled by the images.

I don't know what it all meant but it was frightening and very very disturbing.

No comments: